As the industry’s only systematic, comprehensive approach to helping staff members gain core competencies, best business practices and advanced training in areas that are critical for practice success, the Certified Aesthetic Consultant accreditation adds immeasurable value to any medical aesthetic practice.
Benefits of the CAC Certification include:
- Increase practice revenues and growth
- Master social media and internet marketing
- Acquire advanced staff management skills
- Learn how to run a more efficient and profitable practice
- Enhance your sales and marketing abilities
- Improve your patient assessment and consultation skills
- Learn how to deal with patient expectations
- Attain a higher standard of credibility with patients, colleagues and employers
- Understand the financial analysis and practice metrics
For additional questions, promotional rates, and other discounts please contact our Program Director Anjail Mitchell via phone or email at 949-830-5409/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To receive the CAC certificate of completion, students must pass the 110 question final exam.